樱饼
博丽神社的喝茶券(威望)
春度
交易币
只看该作者 31楼 发表于: 2010-02-09
引用第30楼某千于2010-02-09 11:01发表的  :
后半道中易撞,小伞后二符易撞
这么算算,就那可怜的2命2雷还不够我见鵺的..

前半道中一般都可以收1命1雷,然后一般小伞第二SC最容易撞。稳妥的话还是B一个,后光的话打习惯的话还好,感觉逆着激光的方向走位不容易撞。然后就是由于boss战奖一命和1.33个雷,所以后半的话红蝶要不就出两个,要不就不出,最好出一个绿碟.后半道中上来的那一波乱兵阵挺烦的,稳妥的话还是B一个。后面一般都是隔一段时间出一波5个杂兵。可以在杂兵出来之前开UFO然后把UFO打的剩一点血。然后等杂兵出来后开始击破,顺便消弹,吃UFO等待下一波杂兵。
boss战的话注意满power前几张SC都挺容易的,就是后面4,5张SC有时候容易悲剧,非符几乎没有什么威胁
我不是猥琐流,我是龟缩流]
离线rongyu2
发帖
樱饼
博丽神社的喝茶券(威望)
春度
交易币
只看该作者 32楼 发表于: 2010-02-09
精神值得学习
总之是好人~~~= =对就是好人
离线某千
发帖
樱饼
博丽神社的喝茶券(威望)
春度
交易币
只看该作者 33楼 发表于: 2010-02-10
引用第31楼suzuka于2010-02-09 14:42发表的 :
前半道中一般都可以收1命1雷,然后一般小伞第二SC最容易撞。稳妥的话还是B一个,后光的话打习惯的话还好,感觉逆着激光的方向走位不容易撞。然后就是由于boss战奖一命和1.33个雷,所以后半的话红蝶要不就出两个,要不就不出,最好出一个绿碟.后半道中上来的那一波乱兵阵挺烦的,稳妥的话还是B一个。后面一般都是隔一段时间出一波5个杂兵。可以在杂兵出来之前开UFO然后把UFO打的剩一点血。然后等杂兵出来后开始击破,顺便消弹,吃UFO等待下一波杂兵。
boss战的话注意满power前几张SC都挺容易的,就是后面4,5张SC有时候容易悲剧,非符几乎没有什么威胁

还是需要麻木和背呀.

近期努力搞搞DLD先,争取ALL掉.
我们还活着.
离线3123
发帖
樱饼
博丽神社的喝茶券(威望)
春度
交易币
只看该作者 34楼 发表于: 2010-02-10
all了100多局ph,就是没办法no miss,我要疯了
谁能告诉我B该怎么用?黑白
离线suzuka
发帖
樱饼
博丽神社的喝茶券(威望)
春度
交易币
只看该作者 35楼 发表于: 2010-02-11
引用第33楼某千于2010-02-10 13:18发表的  :
还是需要麻木和背呀.
近期努力搞搞DLD先,争取ALL掉.

嘛,ex就是这样。稍微背一点会很容易的(其实我算是半意识流)

话说DLD EX搞得咱很郁闷,每次都有各种SB。想打NO MISS真的很难啊
我不是猥琐流,我是龟缩流]
离线vjfcgjhf
发帖
樱饼
博丽神社的喝茶券(威望)
春度
交易币
只看该作者 36楼 发表于: 2012-12-24
you will notice more of the positive behaviours
         Do you have people in your life that p?(make you angry)?

You know the ones I? talking about. It may be your child, partner, colleague, or boss. You think that you have established some boundaries, or the rules seem like common sense, and yet that person seems to find ways to get under your skin ?just because they can.

What,hollister france? the deal? Is it something wrong with them, or is it about you?

&nbsp,hollister uk;      Maybe it? a little of both. I learned a lesson about this from the bovine species, a heifer we called Harriet Houdini.

Each year, we buy some year-old cattle to harvest the grass on our small farm. We have friends who buy these animals to fill their freezers with natural grass-fed beef.

&nbsp,hollister;   Last year, one of the heifers (young female) had the name ?arriet?on the identification tag in her ear,hollister berlin. The Houdini descriptor was soon added rather than the other choice words I had for her.

Harriet Houdini was docile but she had a habit of going wherever she liked. I would have the group of heifers in one field but Harriet would be in another. I did not see her jump a fence and she never broke one. She either had pogo-stick legs or she figured out how to teleport herself from one side to the other, regardless of the height of the fence.

&nbsp,hollister; It was a game for her. She would peer at me through the office window, and clean it with her tongue if I didn? notice her. She would wander into the garden and eat the peas, lettuce, and corn. If I put her in the corral, she would soon be on the outside, looking at me as if to say, ?a, ha, ha. Catch me if you can.?br />
          Initially, I got angry. I would get behind her and yell, set my dog after her to chase her, and madly wave sticks at her. I got myself all worked up.

Did my antics help? They got me all stewed up, hot, and bothered. They likely took some valuable minutes off of my lifespan, because physiologically that? what happens when we spend time being angry.

Lessons Learned

It seemed that Harriet just wanted my attention.

?I learned to laugh at the situation rather than fume. After all, she was not putting herself or anyone else in danger.

?I learned to talk gently to Harriet,jordan. I would call her and she would follow me quietly through the gate to where she belonged.

?Each day I would talk to her, scratch her, and sometimes offer her a treat from the garden. With the positive attention, she seemed satisfied and would stay with the rest of the herd.

How does this relate to you?

&nbsp,abercrombie and fitch;     As a human, you are slightly more advanced than a cow. And yet, at the core, you have similar needs to Harriet Houdini?. You need to feel loved and cared for. You need attention and respect from others.

When you see undesirable behaviours in others, it may be their unconscious call for your love and attention. If you exhibit anger, yell, scream, cry, punish, or make them feel guilty, you are giving them the attention they need. It may not be positive, but it is attention. To their unconscious mind, any attention is better than no attention.

New Response

Think about those people that get under your skin. They need your love, approval, and attention.

?Consciously look for things that they do well (positive behaviours) rather than looking for things that tick you off. This may be a challenge until you are able to change your attitude toward them.

&nbsp,hollister;   ?Acknowledge and reward them for those positive behaviours. Be specific about the behaviour you noticed.

?Communicate effectively. Speak kindly and respectfully to them. Listen to them when they speak. Really listen ?to understand their thoughts and feelings.

?Show them, through your behaviours, that you care about them as a fellow human being.

?Be genuine. Your acknowledgement and reward must come from your heart ?it is a gift, without any expectation of receiving something in return.

Over time,air jordan pas cher, by using this new response, you will notice more of the positive behaviours, and fewer of those ?arriet Houdini antics,jordan pas cher.?br />
          Don? just try, but commit long-term to the suggestions above. You can? control others and what they do, but you can always choose your attitude and behaviour.

&nbsp,hollister;      Dan Ohler is Thinkin?Outside The Barn! Dan writes and speaks internationally on relationships, happiness, and change,hollister france. He helps you learn the secrets to create life-long delightful relationships and abounding success. For FREE how-you-can-do-it-too articles, visit http://www.ThinkinOutsideTheBarn.com

Related articles:

http://www.mei100.net/a/jianfei/20120422/5.html

http://bbs.canadajoin.com/viewthread.php?tid=25838&pid=37366&page=1&extra=page=1#pid37366

http://www.qionghaifdc.cn/a/qionghaifangchangongchengkuaibao/2012/0419/123.html

The fossil was found about 50 cm beneath the ground near the town of Tataouine, some 450 km south to the capital Tunis, by a team of researchers from Tunisia's national mining authority and Italy's Bologna University.
离线LYC
发帖
樱饼
博丽神社的喝茶券(威望)
春度
交易币
只看该作者 37楼 发表于: 2014-02-07
10多天全通.......简直挂
快速回复
限100 字节

上一个 下一个